Holy Trinity Church

The well-known Prague architect M. A. Canevalle performed the construction in the years 1700-1701 at the initiative of Count Gallas. The single-nave Baroque building went through renovation in 1900-1901 and the interior of the church was preserved from the same time. The church is still a dominant feature of Vratislavice nad Nisou and a protected cultural monument of the Czech Republic.