Born in Hradec nad Moravicí, he completed his studies at the Arts and Crafts School of Sculpture and Stonemasonry in Brno. In 1959-1963, he worked as a stonemason with prof. Karel Hladík. After graduating from the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague (prof. Makovský and prof. Lidický), he completed internships in Stuttgart and at Académie des Beaux-Arts in Paris. He has been a teacher since 1990 and a professor since 1992 at the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague.
KLECOHLAVY V and VI 1995, 2010
The first Klecohlavy were made from the riveted strip in 1987, another from the iron wire for the backyard at the Vladislav Hall at the Prague Castle exhibition in 1995. The last three of the thick logs were for Mrs. Meda Mládková to the backyard of Museum Kampa.
Human heads are a prison of monstrous stupidity. However, the cage does not prevent anything better from blowing there, and thanks to the gaps between the bars, it can also blow into other cages.